You must, above all, equip on the front drive wheels which ensures the traction of your vehicle. Of course, equipping your 4 wheels is the optimum solution. The assembly or disassembly of Musher over-tires must be done on a stationary vehicle, parked on a chaining area or on level ground, with the handbrake applied.
1. Pass the elastic behind the wheel, starting at the top point and working your way down as low as possible.
2. Wrap the wheel by holding your hands inside the over-tire, then adjust by stretching the sock behind the tire.
3. Move the vehicle a half turn of the wheel forward or backward.
4. Adjust the Musher anti-slip over-tires on the inside and outside of the tire so that the tread is properly positioned on the tire.
5. Drive a hundred meters and check that the over-tires are in place
1. Grasp the Musher anti-slip over-tires with both hands and pull towards you.
2. Move the vehicle a half turn of the wheel forward or backward.
3. Completely remove the snow socks
Rinse and dry your Musher anti-slip over-tires and gloves before storing them in the bag provided for this purpose. Learn more about Musher textile snow chains